Thursday, March 11, 2010

Menu Items Part 2 and My Secret Passion

So I sent my husband down to the store last night...for milk. Now I could justify that I need milk for daycare, and that is true. However, I would be lying if I didn't mention the reason we ran out of milk 5 days early is partly because we have been on a cookie spree this week. And you have to have milk with cookies, right! It's been a bit ridiculous how many cookies we (especially me) have eaten over the last few days. I think we've made about 9 or 10 dozen...That's close to 120 cookies, and I think I, myself ate a third if that. I know, that's gross, I'm just keeping it real! Needless to say - we needed more milk. So I blew it. The whole idea of rationing went out the window and all I can say is...I'm sorry. But truthfully I'm really not, they were pretty dang good.

However, on a victorious note, last night I made one of our new favorite meals, and I thought I had nothing in the cupboard. It's amazing what you have when it doesn't look like you have anything. So, thanks to my friend Amy who gave me an awesome cream sauce recipe! You can find it on my "Sauce Recipes, Please" blog.

Attached to today's blog (brought to you by "glutton")(that would be me) is my 2nd week of menu items. Hope you enjoy, and have a great day!

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AePt_ScVkM4gZGQ0NHo1ajJfOGY4ZmdyMmhz&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment