Friday, March 19, 2010

Embarrassing Moments Part 2

It seems to me that some of my most embarrassing moments include falling. Either that or saying or doing stupid things when someone scares me or is being sarcastic. I am horrible at comebacks, so I just get weird. The time I remember the most is when Aaron Martinez was parked in the parking lot at church and I walked in front of him. He thought he would scare me, so he honked his horn right as I am walking in front of him. So, I did what anybody would do, and had a brilliant comeback. I gave him two thumbs up, a dorky smile/laugh and walked away!!!



The fall happened this last Christmas Eve in Rays Market. Yes, one of the busiest days of the year, when people are everywhere getting their last minute things. I was walking around the corner in the Central Point Rays, by the produce, when all of a sudden my shoes slipped on something. I went straight up, then straight down, HARD! My basket I was holding flew out of my hands and my oranges were rolling down the aisle. I of course did the same thing I did on the McAndrews hill...I got up quickly and looked around to see if anyone saw me. Guess what??? They did!!! It was right in front of the checkstands, and the checker lady came running over asking if I was ok. She made sure the floor wasn't wet, and I assurred her it was just my stupid shoes...So all was well and I got my things, went out to my truck, called my husband to tell him what an idiot I was, and was greeted with silence - then hysterical laughter.

Live Life and Laugh Hard...Even if it's at Yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment