Friday, April 9, 2010

Once a Month Shopping Update

If you are visiting this blog for the first time, I want to say thank you for checking it out. Also, thank you to Sarah Lemon for giving me the opportunity to share what I am doing with more people! If you would have asked me 2 months ago if shopping once a month was possible, I would have laughed. In fact, I did! My first questions immediately were, "what about dairy and produce?" What I have found is that it can work, and it can work well.

It takes some time to learn, and plan, and I am still in the process of doing all of that. I am by no means an expert in any of this. However, like a lot of us, if I can find a way to eventually save time and money, I'm in!

Freshness is important to me, I think there is nothing better then fresh fruit and vegetables. I am excited about checking out the growers market Sarah was talking about some time - I never have before. My husband and I also are excited about planting our annual garden here in the next few weeks.

I would love for you to follow me in my adventure - maybe even see if it works for you. I am never closed to ideas, so if you have suggestions or thoughts, please comment - I personally read them all, and appreciate all the advice. Here also are my menu ideas (Menu 1, Menu 2, Menu 3) and shopping list.

No comments:

Post a Comment